QuickBooks consulting are provided by Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor®
Over the years, many small and mid-size businesses have contacted us to help them get started with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online, empower them to manage their bookkeeping and control their cash flow, while enabling them to work with a CPA firm in an advisory capacity.
Accounting software programs like QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online are ideally suited for small and mid-size business owners. These programs have simplified the bookkeeping process for you. However, no accounting package can be operated properly without sufficient understanding of its features and functionality. It is a must for business management to complete the setup and installation properly. That’s why as CPA and Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisors we work with many of our clients to train them, assist them ongoing, and provide immediate answers for troubleshooting.
Martinez & Morales offer your business a number of services including:
- QuickBooks Online setup, training, and support
- All QuickBooks Desktop Financial Suites and Point of Sales setup
- QuickBooks Desktop Hosting setup
- Remote assistance
- 3rd party software integration
- Setup for multi-user environment
- Payroll setup and troubleshooting
- Sales tax setup and troubleshooting
- Password reset
- Reviewing data files for accuracy and consistency of usage
- Repairing broken or damaged QuickBooks company files
- Implementation of user friendly reporting systems
- Data file clean up of unnecessary or outdated information
- Importing and Exporting lists and transactions
- Individualized or group training
- An ongoing QuickBooks support plan
- And more
Contact Edgar Martinez for additional information or to ask about software purchase discounts.