Over the years, we have assisted our clients in getting started with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online. Our goal has been to empower them to efficiently manage their bookkeeping, maintain control over their cash flow, and facilitate collaboration with a CPA firm for advisory services.
Accounting software is exceptionally well-suited for small and mid-size business owners, streamlining the bookkeeping process. However, it’s essential to emphasize that to harness the full potential of any accounting package, a comprehensive understanding of its features and functionality is required. Proper setup and installation are crucial, and as CPAs, we work closely with our clients to ensure this is done correctly.
Our approach involves collaboration with our clients to provide training, ongoing assistance, and immediate responses to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. This commitment to support ensures that our clients can make the most out of their accounting software and focus on their core business activities.
Martinez & Morales, LLC offer the following services including:
- Training and setup for QuickBooks Online
- Setup for All QuickBooks Desktop Financial Suites and Point of Sales
- Hosting for QuickBooks Desktop
- Remote assistance
- Third party software integration
- Setup for multi-user environment
- Payroll setup and troubleshooting
- Sales tax setup and troubleshooting
- Password reset
- Reviewing data files for accuracy and consistency of usage
- Repairing broken or damaged QuickBooks company files
- Implementation of user-friendly reporting systems
- Data files clean-up of unnecessary or outdated information
- Importing and Exporting lists and transactions
- Individualized or group training
- And more
Contact Edgar Martinez for additional information or to ask about software purchase discounts.